From the Los Angeles Business Journal Web Site: Each week, the award-winning Los Angeles Business Journal examines the many ways that the L.A. economy operates. First-rate editorial and research teams provide in-depth analyses of the community’s dynamic business and economic scene.
Title: Interim Web Editor/Reporter
- Writing short news briefs and articles on local companies and industries for the LABJ web site on a daily basis.
- Using Real Magnet and Ellington ePublishing software programs and Bloomberg terminal to update the newspaper web page daily and weekly.
- Preparing and sending the daily email morning and afternoon newsletters.
- Compiling weekly digest of top online stories for the weekly print magazine.
- Business profile shorts and feature stories for the print magazine